Mismatch between the processor architecture

Jun 20, 2013 at 11:48 AM
Hi,

Thanks for sharing sample code to implement Sync on WP8, I was trying to test your sample code and I was manage load it on WP8 emulator, but when i try to deploy to device I get below error message..Pls help me to fix it..

Error 1 There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "ARM" and the processor architecture, "x86", of the implementation file "C:\Syncwinrt\Sync Framework 4.0 Toolkit\Client\WP8\Release\x86\SQLiteWinRTPhone.dll" for "C:\Syncwinrt\Sync Framework 4.0 Toolkit\Client\WP8\Release\x86\SQLiteWinRTPhone.winmd". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and implementation file, or choose a winmd file with an implementation file that has a processor architecture which matches the targeted processor architecture of your project. Fabrikam.Phone

Thanks
Shaminda
Coordinator
Jun 20, 2013 at 3:02 PM
Hi,

Thanks for feedback; I will check this mismatching :)
Jun 25, 2013 at 5:04 AM
Hi,

Any update? Did you manage to check this at your side..if you need I can send you my project files...

Thanks
Shaminda
Coordinator
Jul 5, 2013 at 8:03 PM
I'm actually working on this problem.
I will make an update by including a VSIX installer, but at this time, I run into problems within VSIX projects...
Jul 19, 2013 at 1:14 PM
I've the same problem !

news ?
Coordinator
Jul 23, 2013 at 9:50 PM
I'm actually working on this problem.
I konw this problem is a high issue for all of you, so it's my primary focus.
I ran into some problems but i hope to fix thems as soon as possible
Coordinator
Aug 8, 2013 at 3:40 PM
Can someone test this nuget package :

https://www.nuget.org/packages/SyncClient.SQLite/

I tried to provide a package which will work with Windows Phone 8 and Windows RT, in x86, x64 and ARM.

On WinRT :

First of all, Uninstall the 2 old references (SyncWinRT.dll and Microsoft.Client.Synchronization.Win8.dll) and install the nuget package.
Be careful : You need VC++ lib and SQLite SDK installed and referenced in your project, before adding the nuget package.

On Windows Phone 8 :

First of all, Uninstall the 2 old references (SyncWinRTPhone.dll and Microsoft.Client.Synchronization.WP8.dll) and install the nuget package.
Be careful : You need SQLite SDK installed and referenced in your project , before adding the nuget package.

By The Way : It's A TEST ! Just to see if it works correctly with you

Say me if it's working for you.