SyncFramework on Azure hosted website

Sep 15, 2014 at 12:25 PM
Hi, we want to host the Sync framework on Azure website but MS does not support installing sync framework on their websites. Is there any known workaround except using a virtual machine ?
                                                                                                   Thanks in advance :)
Oct 20, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Hello. We were doing it. In the toolkit framework is written how to create a sync service..
Coordinator
Oct 21, 2014 at 10:53 AM
I didnt have made test with azure websites.

In my opinion, a VM is a good solution :)
Oct 31, 2014 at 12:20 PM
Mimetis wrote:
I didnt have made test with azure websites.

In my opinion, a VM is a good solution :)
Hi, I was trying to do it but (as I have written in another task) when I start synching The sync process immediatly ends without getting the changes.

Locally everything works fine but deployed on azure the sync framework does not pick up the changes.

Do you have any idea why?

I am urelly doing something wrong deploying the service but I do not understand what...
Oct 31, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Hi, the virtual machine is not an option for us. We are also trying to deploy it on a web site , with no success yet.
Oct 31, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Hi,

I am trying to run it as a webrole but with not much success. I do not know why is giving problems honestly.

I have followed the instructions in the Sync framework toolkit to deploy the servervice as webrole but not much of luck.

Did you try that?

Regards