First of all, I want to thank you for sharing your excellent work.
I found some incidents that I would like to share with you, in case it is useful to you and other users
When I try to sync a deleted item, there is an exception "No such column new.id". Debugging your code I noticed that the delete trigger, should be old.id instead of new.id
(SyncClient.Windows8 project, SQLiteHelper class, CreateTriggers & DeleteTombstoneTrackingEntities methods) The old.id patch doesn't apply to DeleteTombstoneTrackingEntities method
Another Issue that I have found, it's in the SyncServiceLib project, RequestProcessor class, GetSyncWriterWithContents method, i had to change a piece of code with the code suggested on this article
Greetings from Montevideo, Uruguay.